Easy Ginger Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These extra-chewy, spiced, and Easy Ginger Cookies are made with only four ingredients! This is a cookie that truly tastes like the holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Add raisins; stir well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- We like to pour a nice vanilla glaze over these cookies to really take 'em over the top! Click here to learn how to make glaze and get some simple glaze recipes.
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in our 2014 Christmas Cookie Countdown!