Easy Orange Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of our simple cookie recipes that includes cake mix. In no time at all, you'll have 4 dozen of these delightful Easy Orange Cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package orange cake mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Confectioners' sugar
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping, egg, and nuts; stir well. Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon dough for each; roll in confectioners' sugar. Place 2-inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 60
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 72mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %