We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids just love dropping these onto the cookie sheets. And boy, are they proud when "their" cookies come out of the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!