We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We call these healthy 'cause they're studded with sunflower kernels and raisins...a nice change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the sunflower kernels and raisins; mix well. Add the sunflower kernels and raisins and stir just until evenly mixed.
- Divide the dough in half. Place each half on waxed paper and shape into 1-1/2-inch-diameter rolls. Wrap tightly and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Cut into 1/8-inch slices with a serrated knife. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Make sure to use sunflower kernels and not sunflower seeds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!