Incredible Chocolate Chunks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no better place to start - every bite is ecstasy! The name sure fits - these are absolutely INCREDIBLE!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place oats in a blender or food processor and crush to a fine powder on highest setting. Place powdered oats in a medium-sized bowl and add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add oat mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.