Kelly's Ricotta Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kelly, from the Test Kitchen, says that these easy cookies are so good you can't eat just one. In fact, whenever her mom makes this recipe that we like to call Kelly's Ricotta Cookies, they disappear quickly. We wouldn't blame you if you wanted to make two batches, they're that yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, butter, and vanilla. Beat in egg; mix well. Stir in flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container.
Check This Out!
- For more cookies you're going to love, try our Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies, our Lemon Meringue Cookies, or our Chinese Almond Rounds!
- Need more ricotta? Us too! Make our Very Cherry Lasagna, our Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries, or our Best Cannoli Dip.
- Want more of Kelly's favorites? Make her favorite Tomato Angel Pasta or our Mama Mia's Meatball Bake!