Key Lime Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 (about 3 dozen cookies)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We're all familiar with Key lime pie but Key Lime Cookies may just steal the show! These yummy cookie jar favorites have all the tang of real Key limes in a to-die-for cookie they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup Key lime or other lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (grated peel)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and egg yolk, beating until creamy. Beat in lime juice and zest just until combined.
Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Refrigerate dough 60 minutes, until firm.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until light golden. Transfer to wire rack. While still warm, pour confectioners’ sugar into a hand strainer over cookies, and dust cookies lightly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!