Lemon Coconut Clouds
Delight your senses with these light and airy cloud cookies!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're wondering about whether coconut goes good with lemon, we're here to tell you, YES! These heavenly Lemon Coconut Clouds are lighter than air and have just the right amount of tropical flavor to make you feel like you're on a private island soaking in the sunshine and the breeze.
Plus, these easy lemon coconut clouds can be made by anyone and quickly. With only five ingredients, it couldn't be simpler to put these delicious cookies together. The whipped topping gives them the light as air composition and the shredded coconut adds to the texture to finish off these delightful treats. Now, go on and share the paradise with your friends and family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Cloud Cookies Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix! For more to-die-for cake mix recipes, go to our collection page 39 To-Die-For Recipes With Cake Mix!
What do you think of the lemon and coconut combination?