M&M Drop Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
M&M cookie recipes always bring the fun and this one is no exception. The colorful crunch of our easy-to-make M & M Drop Cookies will look like a party on the plate and taste like one in your mouth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup miniature M&M's baking bits
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Using a spoon, stir in M&M baking bits. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until firm and golden around edges. Allow to cool 3 to 4 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups
- Anytime Cookie Balls
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Sugar Cookies: 8 of the Best Sugar Cookie Recipes
- Nonna's Shortcut Ricotta Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Stained Glass Window Cookies