We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember making these over a campfire while listening to ghost stories? Here's a way to make them indoors and make some fun memories for your kids.
What You'll Need
- 8 graham cracker squares, split in half along the perforation
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.45 ounces each)
- 8 large marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Arrange 8 graham cracker halves on a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break each candy bar into 4 even pieces. Place 1 piece of the chocolate on each graham cracker. Cut each marshmallow into quarters and place 4 quarters on top of each piece of chocolate. Top with the remaining graham cracker halves to make sandwiches.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until the marshmallows and chocolate are slightly melted.
- Serve immediately, while still warm.
Makes 8 sandwich cookies.
You can fancy these up by using chocolate bars that have nuts, rice crisps, or other good stuff!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!