We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can pass out these Nutty Cigars on any occasion, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make these up so you can light up the room with the tastiest cigars ever!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, flour, granulated sugar, and almonds; blend well. Cover and chill dough in refrigerator until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- With your hands, form dough into small balls then roll into cigar shapes. Place them on prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
Makes about 4 dozen Nutty Cigars.
For more festive cookies, tint the dough with a few drops of red food color for Valentine's Day, green for St. Patrick's Day and, of course, a batch of each color for Christmas!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!