Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
We dare you to try and resist popping one after another of these Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles. They're just that addictive! And since they're no-bake and made with just 3 ingredients, it's easy to make these any time of the day for any occasion - including late-night cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package peanut butter sandwich cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
What to Do
- Coat baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a food processor, finely crush sandwich cookies. Add cream cheese and process until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave 1 minute. Stir chocolate and continue to microwave at 15-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat.
- Using a toothpick to hold onto the peanut butter balls, dip each ball into melted chocolate until evenly coated. Shake off excess coating and return to prepared baking sheets. Keep refrigerated.
- Feel free to drizzle a little white chocolate over your dipped chocolate balls to give them a fancier look, or you can reserve some of your peanut butter cookie crumbs to sprinkle on top, like we did in the photo.
- For another variation, check out our Chocolate Snow Drops!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!