Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Here at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, we just love no-bakes! Whether we're short on oven space or want to keep the kitchen cool, these melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are simply awesome "any occasion" cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, butter, and pretzels. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle over pretzel bites. Refrigerate until set.
Sometimes we just can't get enough of that sweet and salty combo! If you're the same way, you'll want to try our Strawberry Pretzel Bars -- yum!
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.