Pecan Coconut Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this combination of coconut, pecans, and honey, you're gonna hear lots of lip-smackin' "OOH it's so GOOD!!™
What You'll Need
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 24 maraschino cherries, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine oats, coconut, pecans, cinnamon, and flour.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine remaining ingredients, except cherries, and bring to boil over medium heat. Pour honey mixture over flour mixture and blend until well mixed. Lightly grease 48 muffin pans, then fill each 1/3 full with batter. Top each with a cherry half and bake about 12 minutes until edges brown.
- Let cool slightly and remove from pans with a butter knife.
Sshh, my secret of using the muffin tins makes these cookies perfectly round. (No, they won't rise like regular muffins.)