Powdered Snowball Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our crumbly, Powdered Snowball Cookies, were inspired by a favorite winter pastime - making snowballs! These buttery and sugar-coated cookies will melt in your mouth, just like real powdery snowballs!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in flour and salt until combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Form dough into (30) 3/4-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Refrigerate remaining dough while cookies are baking.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden on bottom. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a shallow dish, place remaining sugar. Roll cookies in sugar, covering completely.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!