Pumpkin Patch Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one of those chocolate chip cookie recipes that the kids are really going to love. Gather the little ones to help with these Pumpkin Patch Chocolate Chip Cookies that are fun to decorate and even better to eat!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red food color
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well and set aside.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, both sugars, both food colors, and the vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs, then gradually beat in the flour mixture until well combined. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate chips firmly into cookies, shaping pumpkin eyes, nose, and a mouth in each while the cookies are still hot. Remove to a wire rack to cool, then serve.
For best results, only bake a few cookies at a time so that you can add the chocolate chips while the cookies are still hot. That way, as the cookies cool, the chips will hold in the cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 229
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 225mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %