We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to bake up a cookie that's sure to win you oohs and aahs from the gang. Our Raspberry Windows have an elegant look and a delectable taste!
What You'll Need
- 2 (18-ounce) rolls refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry or currant jelly
What to Do
- Freeze cookie dough 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Working with 1 roll of dough at a time, cut roll into 1/4-inch-wide slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with second roll.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven and immediately use a 1-inch cutter or a clean plastic bottle cap to cut out a round in the center of half the cookies. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over cookies with cutouts. Spread each solid cookie with about 1/2 teaspoon jelly, then top each with a cutout cookie.
You can try making these cookies with other types of jelly, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 202
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 180mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %