We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready to get the ball rollin' with our recipe for Rolled Cookies? These simple, 4-ingredient cookies have a delicious almond flavor and are perfect for serving during the holidays or for special occasions.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks (4 oz. each) butter or margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; blend well. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With your hands, roll batter into small balls, then roll each ball lengthwise into strips -- thick in the middle and turned down at ends to form crescent shape.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
Color the batter for the holidays: red for Valentine's Day or green for St. Patrick's Day -- or both colors for Christmas!