Rudolph's Red Nose Macaroons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen cookies.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Christmas just isn't Christmas without hearing the carol "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" at least once, if not 100 times. And a cookie exchange just wouldn't be a cookie exchange without these tasty Rudolph's Red-Nose Macaroons.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounces) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs (about 4 slices bread)
- 18 maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except cherries; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto rimmed baking sheets. Press half of a cherry cut side down into center of each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool completely before serving.
DID YOU KNOW...Santa loves all the snacks he receives on Christmas Eve? Sure he does! But his favorite is milk and cookies...any kind of cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 848
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 26g 131 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 330mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 126g 42 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 85g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!