Snap Crackle Crunch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you a cookie dunker? If so, then you're going to love these Snap Crackle Crunch Cookies. They're extra-extra-crispy, which makes them perfect for dunking into some hot chocolate, coffee, or any other beverage you prefer. (Psst. this isn't a cookie you can eat in secret!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Gently fold in crispy rice cereal.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then remove. Using a spatula or the bottom of a glass, gently flatten tops of cookies. Rotate the baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- This is one of the cookies we featured in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!