We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A Hawaiian travel brochure...a plate of Tropical Treats...and a Fuzzy Navel Froth. The perfect afternoon getaway.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons (from a 4-serving size box) orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (7 ounrce) package flaked coconut, divided
- 1 teaspoon water
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites, nuts, coconut, and water. Blend well. Stir in nuts and 2/3 cup coconut. Using your hands, shape into 1-inch balls. Slightly beat egg whites with water. Roll balls in egg whites, then in remaining coconut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, pressing down to flatten. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Maybe change the flavor of the cookies by substituting your favorite flavor of gelatin...wow, the possibilities are almost endless.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,381
- Calories from Fat 937
- Total Fat 104g 160 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 173 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 151mg 50 %
- Sodium 403mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 103g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.4g 34 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %