White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti is a one-of-a-kind Italian dessert recipe that's perfect for the holidays!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and cranberries; mix well. Using your hands, work dough until it forms a ball. Work in white chocolate chips and cranberries until well combined. Place half the dough on one baking sheet and form into a 3- x 12-inch loaf about 1 inch high. Repeat with remaining dough on second baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees. Allow loaves to cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch slices, and place cut-side down on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes then turn cookies over and bake 15 additional minutes, or until very crisp. Allow to cool, then serve, or store in an airtight container.