Snow Topped Cherry Chocolate Crescents
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect Christmas cookie to serve with coffee? Our Snow Topped Cherry Chocolate Crescents are the perfect cookie-meets-pastry combo, and they'll go great with your Christmas morning latte! Creamy chocolate with sweet holiday cherries, all wrapped in a warm and flaky pastry: hello holiday cheer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup hazelnut spread (See Tip)
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a cutting board, unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles and cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips.
- Evenly spread triangles with hazelnut spread and sprinkle with chopped cherries. Starting from wide end, roll up pastry dough and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- The Test Kitchen used Nutella as our "hazelnut spread" in this recipe!
- Looking for more Christmas desserts? Try our Holiday Eggnog Pie, Mrs. Claus' Famous Cupcakes, or our Naked Eggnog Cake!
- This year we're making our Roasted Holiday Prime Rib for Christmas dinner.
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.