We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almond-Kissed Cupcakes are a breeze to make! They're packed with almond flavor, thanks to an easy vanilla-almond frosting and a sliced almond garnish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 to 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Make cake mix according to package directions. Add almond extract; mix well. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
Bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine frosting and almond extract; mix well. Frost cupcakes with almond frosting, and top with sliced almonds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!