Caramel Apple Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the taste of everybody's favorite caramel apples in this no-fuss form that's a cupcake on a stick. With Caramel Apple Cupcakes there's less mess but still lots of fun!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple (about 1 large)
- 35 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden craft sticks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in apple. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine caramels and evaporated milk. Stir 4 minutes, or until smooth.
- Spoon caramel mixture over cupcakes; immediately sprinkle with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Insert a wooden stick into center of each cupcake. Store covered in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.