Caramel Cappuccino Kiss Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A warm chocolate-caramel surprise hides inside each cupcake. Won't your sweetie be pleased to find that?
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 33 caramel-filled chocolate kisses (see Note)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
- Place 33 foil baking cups on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin pans. Divide batter evenly among baking cups, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden.
- Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Gently tuck a chocolate kiss into each warm cupcake.
- Make frosting by combining sugar and coffee granules in a large bowl. Add half-and-half and, if desired, liqueur; whisk until smooth. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each cake. Combine cocoa and cinnamon in a small bowl; dust evenly over tops of cupcakes.
Sure, it's okay to use plain chocolate kisses if you can't find the caramel-filled ones.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!