We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A hint of bubbly in the batter and the frosting makes these Champagne Cupcakes truly New Year's Eve-worthy! These sparkly cupcakes are fun, festive, and perfect for any special occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix (See Note)
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons champagne
- 1 tablespoon gold sugar crystals plus extra for garnish
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with 1 cup champagne. Stir in 1 tablespoon sugar crystals. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and 2 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add 3 tablespoons champagne, the vanilla, and the remaining confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes and decorate with sugar crystals.
- Don't forget! - You will need the ingredients listed on the cake mix package.
- Are these Champagne Cupcakes part of a New Year's Eve menu you're planning? Check out some more ideas!
- Whether you're hosting a New Year's Eve party or attending one, check out these tips to make sure you have a safe and fun time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 319
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 239mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.