Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna raise some eyebrows? Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes combine everybody's favorites into a cheesecake-filled chocolate cake. There's nothing better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg then stir in the chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon cheese mixture onto each cupcake. Bake as cake mix package directs.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!