Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna raise some eyebrows? Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes combine everybody's favorites into a cheesecake-filled chocolate cake. There's nothing better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg then stir in the chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon cheese mixture onto each cupcake. Bake as cake mix package directs.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!