Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a muffin! Wait, no - it's a cupcake! For breakfast, dessert, or just a snack, our Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes will have you wondering why you didn't think of this combination sooner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake according to package directions.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle evenly over cupcakes. Sprinkle with walnuts and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)