The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Fast and Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes
Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
It's a muffin! Wait, no - it's a cupcake! For breakfast, dessert, or just a snack, our Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes will have you wondering why you didn't think of this combination sooner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake according to package directions.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle evenly over cupcakes. Sprinkle with walnuts and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!