Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cupcakes look and taste like you really fussed, but this chocolate cupcake recipe couldn't be easier to make!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, prepared according to package directions but not baked
- 1 cup English toffee bar bits
- 1 (13.5-ounce) aerosol can prepared frosting (your favorite flavor)
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Stir toffee bits into prepared batter. Spoon batter equally into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in cupcakes comes out clean. Allow to cool completely, then decorate with frosting (see Note). Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
To make these cupcakes extra festive for a holiday dessert, top them with seasonal decorating candies or, to make any day extra special, top each cupcake with additional toffee bits.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 260
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 272mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.