Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lemon Coconut Cupcakes are perfect for those springtime get-togethers. Complete with lemony fresh flavors and and toasted coconut, these are sure to be a family favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food color
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about 1/3 full. Place 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd into center of batter in each cup. Top with a spoonful of batter. Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine vanilla frosting, lemon extract, and yellow food color; mix well. Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!