Magical Stuffed Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't want to miss our "Taste of Disney" series which inspired our Test Kitchen team to create these Magical Stuffed Cupcakes! You'll need a spoon to dig through the cloud of whipped cream covering the creamy pudding inside these eye-catching treats!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Decorative sugar crystals for garnish
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 cupcake tins with cooking spray.
Stir sprinkles into batter, and spoon evenly into prepared tins. Bake according to package directions; let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, turn upside down on a serving platter. Using a knife, make 2 cuts halfway through each cupcake, forming an “X.” Open up cupcakes a bit, and evenly spoon pudding into each cupcake. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, a cherry, and a sprinkle of decorative sugar. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.