Million Dollar Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to win the lottery to eat like the rich and famous. Our Million Dollar Cupcakes are a simple, yet decadent, dessert made from only 6 ingredients! You'll live without a care in the world as you enjoy every moist and yummy bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 1/2 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each cupcake.
- Bake as cake mix package directs. Let cool.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let ganache cool 5 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over top of each cupcake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Who doesn't love cupcakes? Well, we've got lots of them on our website so check them out, including a favorite in our Test Kitchen, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"