Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Cupcakes
- 8 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Who says you can't have your cake and ice cream, too? Your kids will come runnin' for these minty cool treats.
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (4.67-ounce) package chocolate mints
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; spoon batter into cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. (A wooden toothpick inserted in center will not come out clean.) Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Return cupcakes to muffin pans, and spoon ice cream over each. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Dollop whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Pull a vegetable peeler down sides of mints, making tiny curls; sprinkle curls over cupcakes just before serving.
Make 'em ahead and store 'em in the freezer up to 2 weeks for spur-of-the-moment snack attacks!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!