Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can just picture the smiles when you put out a plate of our Moist Chocolate Cupcakes. Good for parties, good for snacks, good for anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups, and coat with cooking spray.
In a large bow with an electric mixer on low speed, beat together all ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed. Spoon batter evenly into baking cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks, and cool 1 hour or until completely cool.
These luscious cupcakes can easily be frozen. Just wrap 'em tightly in foil, and store in a large resealable plastic freezer bag for up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature, and top with your favorite frosting.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.