Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who knew chocolate cake mix could produce something so special? Toss in some peanut butter chips, and whip up a super-easy homemade peanut butter frosting, and you've got Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes. Your gang will love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, heated
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Make cake mix according to package directions. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Refrigerate cupcakes until chocolate is set.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 338mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!