Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink in the compliments when you turn your next dessert party into a fiesta! Our Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes will make you the toast of the town!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup plus 3/4 tablespoon strawberry margarita or daiquiri mix, divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Coarse sugar for garnish
- 24 lime slices for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, 1 cup margarita mix, oil, and eggs 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Divide batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and remaining margarita mix until smooth. Frost tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle coarse sugar around edges of cupcakes, and garnish each with a lime slice.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 290
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 222mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.