Vanilla Cupcakes with Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kick up the flavor in your favorite, classic vanilla cupcakes by topping 'em off with a little crumbled bacon. Our Vanilla Cupcakes with Bacon will be the hit of your bake sale!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and vanilla. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Equally divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with bacon.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).