Winter Wonderland Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've put all the magic of a winter wonderland into the batter of these Winter Wonderland Cupcakes. Red and green peppermint swirls are topped with a creamy frosting and sugary "snow" crystals to dazzle and delight them all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 drops red food color color
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 2 drops green food color
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- White sugar crystals for garnish
- 24 Christmas decorations or candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Spoon half the batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Divide remaining batter into 2 bowls. Add red food color and 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract to one bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Add green food color and remaining peppermint extract to second bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Drop a teaspoon each of red and green batter into each muffin cup, and swirl with a knife.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean; let cool. Frost cupcakes, then decorate with sugar crystals and Christmas decorations.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 190mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.