We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our spooky-looking Halloween Witch's Cupcakes will be the hit of your ghostly gathering. These scrumptious Halloween cupcakes that are decorated to look like witches are wickedly good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16.5-ounce) container white frosting
- 1/8 teaspoon green food color
- 24 chocolate sugar cones
- 24 chocolate wafers
- 72 candy corn candies
What to Do
- Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with paper liners. Pour batter into pans and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and green food color; mix well. Using a serrated knife, cut sugar cones in half crosswise; reserve wide halves for another use.
- Using frosting as glue, attach pointed bottom half of each cone to a chocolate wafer, forming witch's hats (see photo). Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting and place a witch's hat on top of each cupcake. Make eyes by pushing 2 pieces of candy corn pointed-side up into each cupcake, and lay one candy corn flat to make each nose. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
- The leftover sugar cones are great broken up and used for topping ice cream.
- Looking for more great Halloween treats? Then check out our free recipe collection of Spooky Halloween Cupcake Ideas: 7 Easy Halloween Cupcakes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)