We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get more simple or classic than our 2-Minute Slaw. It's great for summertime BBQs on those lazy, sun-drenched days. So when the meat comes of the grill and you realize you forgot the slaw, no worries... it'll be done in a wink!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this even easier, you can use 2 (10-ounce) packages of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of cutting the cabbage and carrots by hand.
- We've got lots of coleslaw recipes on our website for you to try. Take a look at our collection of favorites -- there's something for everyone!
- For more fantastic sides, check out or collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.