Award-Winning Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Here in the Test Kitchen we know that the real judges of a tasty dish are our friends and family, so when we first served up this potato salad recipe and everyone cheered, we knew we had come up with an Award-Winning Potato Salad recipe. Give this creamy potato salad a try and let us know what you think!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds white or red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with just enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and add to sour cream mixture. Add eggs, bell pepper, and celery; toss gently until well combined.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Check This Out!
- We've got other potato salad recipes that are sure to please! Check out our collection of Fantastically Easy Potato Salads!
- If you love making deli salads all year long, then you've got to check out our collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!