We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chow mein noodles and peanut sauce add Asian flair to traditional coleslaw. Chopstick Coleslaw is just as good as take-out!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Asian or peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts or chow mein noodles
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, onion, and cilantro; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with peanuts or chow mein noodles, and serve.
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- 2-Minute Slaw
- Country Coleslaw
- Secret Ingredient Potato Salad
- "German" Coleslaw
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
- Amish Potato Salad
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 17 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More