Cobb Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 4 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
What to Do
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain well and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, ham, cheese, bell pepper, celery, avocado, and half the bacon; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; blend well. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture; toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, garnish with eggs, and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make this even more like a Cobb salad, you might want to add some blue cheese crumbles and tomatoes to it before serving or swap the diced ham for diced chicken breast. Either way, it's sure to be delicious!
- We've got more easy and mouthwatering macaroni salad recipes for you to try in our collection of Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 375
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 849mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.