We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this coleslaw to the next family gathering, watch out! From then on, they'll ask you to bring tropical Hawaiian Coleslaw with you to all the family parties.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours then mix again before serving (see Note).
You can eliminate the hour(s) of chilling if you're in a rush, but that time really does help the flavors "marry."
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 226
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 456mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.