We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we gear up for our summer picnics and cookouts, we're looking for the best coleslaw recipes to pair with our favorites. Well, look no further than this homestyle coleslaw that tastes like a childhood memory!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage coleslaw mix (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar, and salt; mix until smooth and creamy. Add the coleslaw mix and toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Prefer to shred the cabbage yourself? Go ahead! Use about 10 cups shredded cabbage (and add a few shredded carrots, too, if you want).
- If you're a fan of cabbage, then go check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 122
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 258mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!