Smoked Turkey Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Smoked Turkey Potato Salad is an exciting twist on a popular picnic and potluck supper dish. Whatever the occasion, you'll be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 6 pounds cleaned red or white new baby or regular potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped scallion (green onion)
What to Do
- Place potatoes (with skins on) in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil 18 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Drain cooked potatoes and cool slightly then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl. (If using regular potatoes, cut them into sixths or eighths.) Add smoked turkey, celery, red pepper, and scallion.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and chill about 2 hours, or overnight to "marry" the flavors, stirring occasionally.
- This is especially nice served garnished with fresh herbs.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half to make a smaller portion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 357
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 528mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!