We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well combined; cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you love our Tuna Twist, then we're sure you'll love our collection of Divine Deli Salads!
- Our Tuna Twist is a perfect picnic recipe because it's easy to make ahead and tastes great chilled. Check our our Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes for even more picnic food suggestions!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 510
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 753mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)