21 Spooktacular Halloween Party Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a Halloween party this year? Whether the whole gang is coming to your house or you and the family are getting festive for the neighborhood trick-or-treaters, these easy party recipes are sure to make your bash a smash! From Halloween drink recipes to appetizers and desserts, these scary-good Halloween recipes put the "spook" in spooktacular!
Looking for Halloween party drink recipes? We've got festive cocktails for the adults, and plenty of hot and cold kid-friendly sippers to keep everyone satisfied.
Easy Party Bites
Don't be scared to put out these ghoulishly good Halloween appetizers and party bites! The gang will love these familiar favorite tastes, and you'll love how easy they are to prepare.
Fun 'n' Festive Desserts
No Halloween celebration could possibly be complete without a sweet treat or two. These easy cakes, pies, and more are so simple to make, yet they're sure to impress all of the ghosts and ghouls at your party!
Love these Halloween party recipes? Check out more of our favorite Halloween desserts in Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes