10 Ways with Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pears are a fall fruit favorite, and it's easy to see why once you learn these simple ways to prepare them. From poached pears to pear desserts, you'll find yourself wanting to make these easy pear recipes all year long.
Pear Dessert Recipes
Pear dessert recipes are an obvious choice when you're wondering what to do with those pretty fall pears. Caramel and pear make a perfect pair in our cake, and store-bought puff pastry makes this tart a cinch.
Poached Pear Recipes
Poaching pears is a perfect way to serve them since they have such a pretty shape. Cooking them slowly in liquid ensures the best pear flavor, and these recipes using cinnamon candies or chocolate offer a special twist on the ordinary.
Pears for Dinner
Pears even offer something special to your lunch or dinner menu. Try this pasta salad packed with all your favorite autumn flavors, or turkey and pear kebabs for a novel meal the kids will even love.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes