10 Ways with Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pears are a fall fruit favorite, and it's easy to see why once you learn these simple ways to prepare them. From poached pears to pear desserts, you'll find yourself wanting to make these easy pear recipes all year long.
Pear Dessert Recipes
Pear dessert recipes are an obvious choice when you're wondering what to do with those pretty fall pears. Caramel and pear make a perfect pair in our cake, and store-bought puff pastry makes this tart a cinch.
Poached Pear Recipes
Poaching pears is a perfect way to serve them since they have such a pretty shape. Cooking them slowly in liquid ensures the best pear flavor, and these recipes using cinnamon candies or chocolate offer a special twist on the ordinary.
Pears for Dinner
Pears even offer something special to your lunch or dinner menu. Try this pasta salad packed with all your favorite autumn flavors, or turkey and pear kebabs for a novel meal the kids will even love.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 10 Easy Graham Cracker Treats
- 30 No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes
- 30 Easy Labor Day Recipes: The Ultimate Labor Day Menu
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 10 Easy Weeknight Beef Dinners